SHADBOLT Environmental will be exhibiting at the Contamination Expo this September, alongside Asbestos Audit Ltd.
The two day event takes place at the NEC, Birmingham from September 11th – 12th 2019.
If you are a property developer, council or simply looking to remediate your land, stop by our stand to discuss your requirements at STAND K23.
We offer a range of comprehensive environmental services, listed below:
- Site walkover surveys and Preliminary Risk Assessments (PRA)
- Due diligence and pre-acquisition audits
- Ground contamination risk assessments
- In-house ground investigation contracting division
- Groundwater / gas monitoring services
- Geotechnical / foundation design
- Preparation of ground investigation interpretative reports
- Gas membrane installation verification
- Quantitative Risk Assessments (QRA)
- Remediation design, supervision and verification
- Assistance in planning applications
- Abnormal costs for development assessments
- Qualified Person (Development Industry Code of Practice)
- Materials Management Plans (MMP) & Waste Management Plans
More info on our Environmental department here: https://www.shadboltgroup.net/shadbolt-environmental/
The Land Remediation Expo is the UK’s largest event designed to showcase the latest innovations that further the diagnosis, management and remediation of contaminated land.
ORDER YOUR FREE TICKETS HERE: https://www.eventdata.co.uk/Forms/Form.aspx?FormRef=Con99Visitor
Wednesday 11th, 10am – 5pm
Thursday 12th, 10am – 5pm
How to get to the NEC: http://www.landremediationexpo.com/visit/#PageHeading
National Exhibition Center
Birmingham B40 1NT